Key Account Manager Food & Vet
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the business development for specific Key Customers based in Italy. The person is responsible for the achievement of sales results and for management of specific projects as well as to get in contact with c-suit of strategic accounts. The key account manager is the link between local sales and Global Key Account Team.
- Achieving sales results and analyzing them on regular base to put in place the related actions
- Creation and managing of a network in those key accounts
- Sharing of the information at EMEA/WW level getting in touch with Global Key Account managers
- Discovering Customers’ needs, environment and key contacts
- Establishing strong business and technical relationship with key accounts based on added value proposal
- Managing quotation and tenders
- Execution of Action Plans and creation of projects at industry level for bringing high value proposition
- Collaborating with other team members and functions (such as marketing & technical application specialists) for creating a strong dynamism within the zone (“sharing” of strengths & resources).
FORMAZIONE, ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE RICHIESTE PER IL RUOLO
- 5+ Experience in sales
- Technical background with 5+ Year of experience in the Industrial Market (understanding of Food processing or Vet analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree – for clear understanding of technologies and industrial processes/challenges
- Previous experience in Key accounts management
- Good network in Food and Vet accounts
- Team working and proactivity
- Project Management and coordination of resources
- Capacity to respect strategic plan to work efficiently
- SalesForce CRM experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Able to work > 90% of the time on the field.
Add to my event