Product Manager Adriatic
SCOPO PRIMARIO E OBIETTIVO GENERALE DEL RUOLO:
To manage and promote the bioMerieux product/service related offer. It consists in designing, setting up and leading the marketing strategy ensuring growth and profitability for bioMerieux, by taking into account the various regulatory and legal constraints, linked to the market. To supervise the sales budget and ensure the right positioning of the product based on a strong knowledge of the competitors offer and the market.
- Develop and/or adapt global strategy to local market and support in defining the commercial strategy through the delivery and follow up of the Marketing Action Plan.
- Analyse and monitor sales evolution, and top customers to guide sales to new opportunity and mitigate threats.
- Develop and manage KOLs network and Scientific Association relations.
- Lead the development of market research reports providing team guidance and insights.
- Study and analyse the existing and new competitors offers as well as identify new opportunities of growth to sharpen the positioning and differentiation of the bioMérieux offer.
- Manage forecast activity for Italy and support Supply Chain in the management of critical products.
- Support and contribute to the regular update of the tender dossiers.
- Be accountable for technical review of Product Labelling translations requested by Corporate PLD according to the lines of competence.
- Lead the Solution Approach in Micorbiology
- Educate distributors to selling the value of our products through marketing tools and implementation of specific events.
FORMAZIONE, ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE RICHIESTE PER IL RUOLO:
- A scientific degree is required for the role, additional experience in marketing within Diagnostic/Pharma Industry will be a plus.
- Requested ability of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Competenze e Qualifiche:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – effectively communicate across numerous functional areas and strong public presentation skills required.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through.
Add to my event