Electronic HW/FW Designer – Entry Level
CONTEXT OF THE JOB AND MAJOR CHALLENGES
- Feasibility activities for new applications
- Contribution to the development and integration process of a real time embedded systems (HW/FW)
- He/She works inside the Electronic HW/FW Design department.
- He/She could lead feasibility/study activities for possible technical implementations
- He/She could write SW/FW code using C/C++ language
- He/She could contribute to the selection of HW / FW architectural solutions.
- He/She could coordinate activities related to the projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
- University degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of english language is a requisite
- Knowledge of a programming language such as C/C++
- Experience in modelling and simulation environment such as Matlab, LabView, LabWindows CVI, are appreciated
- Experience in Linux for embedded platform or in other RTOS is considered a plus
- Experience in SW development under Windows OS (e.g. Visual Studio / QT Creator) are appreciated
- Experience in hardware and firmware development is considered a plus
Add to my event