Medical Future Leaders Programme 2018 - (VERONA)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. What will the programme be like?
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.
What do I need to succeed?
Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.
- Academic qualifications – Medicine, Biological Science, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy Master Degree or equivalent related to D.Lgs 541/92 and following
- Minimum score 100/110
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Right to work in Italy]
- Flexibility in terms of location
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence others
- Self motivation and proactive approach
- Real strong interest to work in a Medical Dept
- No more than 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of the pharmaceutical Company
Add to my event