CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER
Questa posizione è riservata alle persone appartenenti alle Categorie Protette ( L.68/99) e prevede un contratto a tempo indeterminato.
SCOPO PRIMARIO E OBIETTIVO GENERALE DEL RUOLO:
Performs the sales administration and customer support activities for his/her area to ensure customer satisfaction in line with the written procedures, the guidelines import/export regulations and in close collaboration with the other departments helping to meet the sales and profitability targets.
- ORDER ENTRY TASKS
- Handles for a country or a group of countries the sales orders, contracts and customer master data in SAP (or local ERP) in compliance with internal and external rules (incl.Service Policy) and regulations, including the creation/modification of prices in the system.
- Generates invoices and credit notes in SAP ( or local ERP)
- Resolution of technical and non-technical notifications in SAP, monitoring of EDI and e-ordering messages
- CUSTMER SUPPORT TASKS
- Ensure order-related customer relationship by phone or e-mails in a timely and accurate manner bringing support and solutions when required
- Control the on Time and in full order delivery creation and monitor the backorders in coordination with the other supply chain departments (warehouse, S&DM, Local demand planner, Logistic referent)
- Manages ( recording, follow-up or closing) the logistics complaints of the customers in collaboration with other departments ( Warehouse, Transport and Customs, Finance, Quality) processing in a good way the different issues ( Dispute Cases, Notifications).
- Coordinate customers returns and carrier damage with associated credit notes.
FORMAZIONE, ESPERIENZE E COMPETENZE RICHIESTE PER IL RUOLO:
- Upper Secondary School or HND/Bachelor’s and FP II Degree/Business school
- Competenze e Qualifiche:
- Ability to work under customer pressure
- Rigor and timeliness Commitment
- Time and priorities management
- Business/customer oriented
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Adaptability /Flexibility
Add to my event